The new home of my stupidity
So... I have made a new blog... a lovely device.. that will encompase my terrors and baby fits.
I've been anxious lately.. fears of death.. well.. not death.. but fears of the results of death are running about in my head.
I worry I'll die.. leave my family bereft.. I worry my family will die.. taking with them my reason for getting up in the morning...
I know these fears are ungrounded.. and unfounded.. but still.... they are there...
So.. I'm reading about Anxiety so I can help myself because there is no one to help me.
I've been anxious lately.. fears of death.. well.. not death.. but fears of the results of death are running about in my head.
I worry I'll die.. leave my family bereft.. I worry my family will die.. taking with them my reason for getting up in the morning...
I know these fears are ungrounded.. and unfounded.. but still.... they are there...
So.. I'm reading about Anxiety so I can help myself because there is no one to help me.

<< Home